Kody Hodge Scholarship
The Kody Hodge Foundation is excited to announce that we will award our first $2,000.00 scholarship in the spring of 2019. The scholarship will be paid in $500.00 increments over four semesters at Amarillo College. The criteria for the scholarship has been reviewed and approved by Amarillo College. The qualifications that must be met by any student applying for The Kody Hodge Foundation Scholarship are as follows:
· Must be a Theatre major at Amarillo College.
· Demonstrated financial need through completion of the FAFSA.
· Graduate with at least an 80% GPA in high school or 2.75 GPA in higher education.
· Prior Theatre experience – either as an actor or technician (must provide a resume).
· Complete an audition for Amarillo College.
· Provide a Letter of Recommendation.
· Statement of Purpose – “Why should The Kody Hodge Foundation choose you?”
The 2019 Scholarship deadline is march 31, 2019.
Amarillo College has Scholarship auditions scheduled for May 4, 2019. For more information on auditions please visit Amarillo College’s Theater Department Scholarship page.